Home | Find Us
Click here to see a map of where the Celtic Wildcat is based in ABERYSTWYTH post code SY23 1AS.
Click here to see a map of where the Celtic Wildcat is based in NEYLAND, MILFORD HAVEN post code SA73 1PY.
From the M4 Follow M4 to Pont Abraham take the A48 to Carmarthen.From Carmarthen take the A40 to St Clears from St Clears there are two routes that lead you to us!
- Take the A40 to Haverfordwest
- From Haverfordwest take the A4076 signposted Milford Haven
- Approximately 4 miles from Haverfordwest you reach Johnston (strict 30mph Speed Limit)
- Just before you leave Johnston there is a junction bear left with the road following sign for A477 Neyland & Pembroke
- Follow the A477 to the next roundabout , take the first exit signposted Neyland
At the next roundabout, take the fourth exit into Neyland
- Drive through the town following the main street, at the bottom of the hill there is a junction with a signpost to Neyland Marina
- Go left at the junction and follow the road right around past some small business units on your left and right keep going until you reach a ‘sleeping policeman` in the road
- Just past there on the right there is the entrance to a car park and Neyland Yacht Haven Building you can park there
- The boat is berthed on the pontoons closest to the car park, access to the pontoons is in front of the Marina Office
Via Pembroke Dock
- Take The A477 from St Clears
- Follow the A477 through to Pembroke Dock
- After a long stretch of road you come to a roundabout ( on your left is a pub called ‘The First and Last’)
- At the roundabout take the second exit signposted Haverfordwest and cross the Cleddau Toll Bridge (Cars 75p)
- Follow the road across Westfield Pill Bridge (you will see the Marina on the left)
- At the roundabout take the first exit signposted Neyland
follow instructions from 7 as above.
ID: 898 Revised:06/02/2011 15:36:12